Announcing two 4-hour workshops in June – interactive; experiential; a deep dive
Experience the healing power of seeing & feeling your family history come alive and how this can relieve you from some of your most stubborn challenges in life.
For more details, scroll down:
- June 16, 2018 – Introduction to Family Constellations; Uncovering Inherited Family Trauma
- June 23, 2018 – Exploring our Relationship with our Mother; How it Affects our Boundaries
Take advantage of our Early Bird prices by May 15th
June 16, 2018 – Introduction to Family Constellations; Uncovering Inherited Family Trauma
Saturday, June 16th – from 1pm to 5pm at the Gazebo in Creekside Center, 7 Mt. Shasta Drive (off of Lucas Valley Road), San Rafael, CA 94903
- Children are small and need care and parents are big and caretake. Sounds obvious, but often this is not our experience.
- Unresolved events in the past can cause disruptions in the natural ‘flow of love’.
- Bringing these to light can help free us from the difficulties that result from this imbalance .
- Take a look at what challenges are showing up in your life and how they may be related to what came before.
- Discover what types of events can impact the family and map out the patterns of entanglement.
- Experience your own mini-constellation and participate in other’s giving you insight into your path to healing.
Saturday, June 23rd – from 1pm to 5pm at the Gazebo in Creekside Center, 7 Mt. Shasta Drive (off of Lucas Valley Road), San Rafael, CA 94903
- Our relationship with our mother is a template for our relationship with our own body and with our intimate partners.
- An early separation, either physically or energetically, can cause a break in the bond.
- These ruptures are repairable either externally or internally. Experience your own mini-constellation as the first step in the repair.
- Explore the nature of the bond you have with your mother and it’s impact on your health, happiness, and relationships.
- Discover how you can ‘reparent’ yourself and develop an ‘inner mother’ that keenly attunes to your needs.
(Full refund until 48 hours before the event starts, minus $10 admin fee. By registering for this workshop, you will be automatically be subscribed to our email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.)
Lynn Ervin, LCSW is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Family Constellation facilitator with a private psychotherapy practice in San Rafael.
For more information call: 415-307-3669
- July 29, 2017 – Discover the Hidden Roots of Your Health Conditions
- August 26, 2017 – Orders of Love in the Family Structure
- September 30, 2017 – Health and our Relationship with our Mothers
- November 4, 2017 – Creating Healthy Boundaries