What are Family Constellations?
- Constellations are often a guided group practice held in a safe and confidential group setting. I can also use this technology in our one on one sessions.
- They are a somatic modality where you can observe a 3-dimensional image of ‘how it really was in our family,’ revealing our early wounding and our inherited family trauma.
- In many cases, we can heal what was broken with action or a new image that brings resolution to the original trauma thus relieving the need to reenact the trauma.
- We work with people or place-markers to ‘represent’ people or things from the past related to unresolved trauma. The movement and emotions of these ‘representatives’ can help produce a new healing image.
- I can facilitate a private Family Constellation for you and your friends!
- Feel free to contact me for a complementary consultation at 415-307-3669.