This is an experiential workshop using Family Constellation exercises.
What are Family Constellations?
- Constellations are a guided group practice held in a safe and confidential group setting.
- They are a somatic modality where you can observe a 3-dimensional image of ‘how it really was in our family,’ revealing our early wounding and our inherited family trauma.
- In many cases, we can heal what was broken with action or a new image that brings resolution to the original trauma thus relieving the need to reenact the trauma.
- We work with people or place-markers to ‘represent’ people or things from the past related to unresolved trauma. The movement and emotions of these ‘representatives’ can help produce a new healing image.
- In this workshop, you will have an opportunity to have your own Family Constellations and to participate in constellations for others in the group.
This workshop will help you:
- Become aware of when you are picking up emotions from other in the filed and learn how to distinguish those emotions from your own.
- ‘Tune in’ to your ancestors and free yourself from entanglements that may be adding to your condition.
- Cultivate a loving relationship with yourself and find what might be blocking your motivation for self-healing.
- Through openness to this experiential process, you will gain understanding of your body’s wisdom.